The new year started and I have been missing writing. I used to have a blog for my Finnish language posts and also English version blog. On the last autumn, before I got a full-time web developer job at Geniem Oy, I did this site for the freelancing. But I was really lucky to get a job so soon and freelancing page became useless.
I started to think about what to do for my three domains and decided to build a whole new blog from the scratch. Before the project is finished, I use this freelancing page as the base of my blog and I document my coding journey regularly…or at least I try to do it.
Coding related plans for the year 2020 are:
- Build a new blog site from the scratch and document it
- Finish & publish my husband eRacing web site
- Blogging regularly
- Finish the Intoduction to Web Accessibility course
- Finish Advanced CSS and Sass course
- Try to find my place in tech area
- Share the tech knowledge I am learning in daily basis
- Find a way to support women in tech
My post is short this time, the main thing is that I was finally able to publish a blog post!
If you are interested to write a quest post to my blog, please contact me! I would like to hear:
- How is it going at work
- How you are able to combine work and family life
- What is it like to be web developer
- Career change from X to the tech
- Why you like coding
- Why you are studying coding
- Why you want to be developer
- Or what ever what comes to mind in tech & family life.